In March, I started to build this site, while starting to create a YouTube channel, while still recovering from surgery. As I often do, I over-did it, and needed to rest and recover. Summer went *poof*. Argh.
While I have had some success with my photography:
- My You Tube channel languished over the summer
- I took about 1/4 as many pictures as a typical summer
- I went out on 4 hikes (usually, that’s 2 weekends worth)
- I forgot that I left this site barely started
So, I’m going to do a couple things.
- Over this week, I will finish putting this site together
- Once the site is together,I will work on a little ‘catch up’ on building a portfolio section
- With the portfolio started, I will then re-start the YouTube channel
- From here forward, I will post pictures here first, then on FaceBook, then (if appropriate) on YouTube with how-to info
I’ve got my energy sorted out, and my sugar is now pretty well controlled, so I’m hoping not to have more downtime for a while.
So, bear with the “digital dust”. This site will be coming online, with examples, how-to’s and hopefully can help inspire you in your artistry!